We’re happy you’ve decided to use SENSOTON and our other products and services.
Agreement between user and SENSOTON
1. “SENSOTON” means SENSOTON, a limited liability company, registered in Hamburg under registration No. 42334219 and having its registered address at Rutschbahn 8, 20146 Hamburg, Germany.
By using this Website (www.sensoton.com), you are agreeing to all of those terms, conditions, and notices.
1. We may request, in order for you to use certain areas of this Website, that you register, create a user or member name, create a password, or otherwise log in with your email address or with a user or member name which you select. In the event that your use of or participation in any portion of this Website requires that you register, create a user or member name, create a password, or otherwise log in with your email address, you agree that:
You must be at least eighteen 18 years old to register on and access the auditory training program.
You shall not select or use a user or member name or E-mail address of another person with the intent to impersonate that person; use, without authorisation, a user or member name or email address which belongs to anyone other than you or which is subject to the rights of any person other than you; use a user or member name in violation of the intellectual property rights of any person; or use a user or member name that SENSOTON, in its sole discretion, deems offensive; and
You shall take any and all actions necessary to maintain the privacy of your password.
Agreement not transferable
Use of bulletin boards, chatrooms, and other communication forums
2. You agree not to upload, post, or otherwise make available any material protected by copyright, trademark, or other proprietary right on this Website, without the express permission of the owner of the copyright, trademark, or other proprietary right. The burden of determining that any material is not protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right rests on you. You shall be solely liable for any damages resulting from any infringement of copyrights, trademarks, proprietary rights, or any other harm resulting from any uploading, posting, or submission.
3. You agree not to upload files to this Website that contain viruses, corrupted files, or other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another person’s computers, software, websites, or network. You will be solely responsible for damages arising from any claims that files posted by you caused damage to the operation of another person’s computer, software, websites, or network.
Disclaimer of warranties and limitation of liability
1. Use at own risk. You agree that use of this website is at your own risk. SENSOTON does not make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from use of this website or as to the accuracy, reliability or contents of any information provided through this website.
Listening through headphones or speakers at a high volume for extended periods of time can result in lifelong hearing loss for children and teens. Please switch the volume in a comfortable level, excessive noise could lead to developmental delays in speech and language.
2. Warranty disclaimer.
The contents of this website (www.sensoton.com) are provided by SENSOTON as a service. This website does not contain all information that may be relevant to tinnitus, hearing loss issues in general or to your or any other individual’s situation in particular. All contents provided on www.sensoton.com are only general information, contents provided on this website are not intended as and cannot provide either a diagnosis of a specific problem or condition or a specific recommendation of the appropriate treatment.
This website (www.sensoton.com) and its contents do not constitute medical, legal, or any other type of professional advice. Information related to various tinnitus, auditory training, hearing conditions and their treatment is not meant to be a substitute for the advice provided by an audiologist or other healthcare professional. Please consult with your audiologist or other healthcare professional for medical advice or before making any changes to your medical or audiologic management.
SENSOTON is not liable for any personal injury, including death, caused by your reliance on or your use or misuse of any information presented or contained on this website. Except if expressed and unambiguously stated otherwise, SENSOTON does not in any way endorse, operate, control or assume responsibility for any information regarding any services offered or provided by any third party, which or who may be listed on or linked to this website including any hearing care center or service provider, which or who may be listed on or linked to this website.
This website may include contents provided by third parties and users. For any and all such contents, SENSOTON is a distributor and not a publisher. SENSOTON has no more editorial control over such contents than does a public library or newsstand. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers or other information expressed or made available by third parties are those of the respective authors or distributors of such contents and not of SENSOTON. SENSOTON makes no warranty as to the completeness, accuracy, currency, or reliability of information published by SENSOTON on this website.
When using this website information will be transmitted over a medium, which is beyond SENSOTON’s control and jurisdiction. Accordingly, SENSOTON assumes no liability for or relating to the delay, failure, interruption or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with the use of this website. SENSOTON expressly disclaims any warranty that the services or contents provided by or on this website will be uninterrupted as to the results obtained from use of the services or contents. The services and contents are distributed on an “as is, as available” basis, and SENSOTON makes no warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation warranties of title or non-infringement or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
By using this website you acknowledge that your use of this website is at your own risk, that you assume full responsibility for all risk associated with your use of this website, including without limitation responsibility for all costs associated with all necessary servicing or repairs of any equipment you use in connection with your use of this website.
No Professional Advice
4. Linked websites. SENSOTON does not endorse, warrant or guarantee any product or service offered by a third party through this website and will not be a party to or in any way monitor any transaction between you and any third-party provider or products or services.
Links to third-party sites
This Website may contain links to other web sites operated by parties other than SENSOTON. Such links are provided for your reference only. SENSOTON is not responsible for the availability of these external sites nor is it responsible for any of the content, advertising, products, or other materials on such external sites. Any concerns regarding any external link should be directed to its respective web site operator.
This Website is not intended or designed to attract children under the age of 18.
A risk-free trial gives consumers an opportunity to test the tinnitus treatment and auditory treatment.
The length of the risk-free trial is determined by the test version on the webpage.
Copyright and limitations on use
The entire content of this website (www.sensoton.com) is subject to copyright with all rights reserved.
You may not distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost, or use the Information for commercial purposes, without written permission of SENSOTON. You must retain and reproduce each and every copyright notice or other proprietary rights notice contained in any Information you download.
You should assume that everything you see or read on this Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the written permission of SENSOTON.
This include audio files, text or pictures
All rights reserved.” and any and all other copyright and proprietary rights notices which were contained in the Content. You agree not to reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast, or circulate the information received through this Website to anyone, including but not limited to others in the same company or organisation, without the express prior written consent of SENSOTON.
4. You expressly grant to SENSOTON the royalty free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, world-wide license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, display and sublicense any message posted in, on, or through this Website (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed.
“SENSOTON” is a trademark of SENSOTON. All rights reserved. All other trademarks appearing on this Website are the property of their respective owners, including, in some instances, SENSOTON. Reproduction, in whole or in part, is prohibited without express prior written permission.
You agree that any link from a website that you own, control, or author in part or in full, to this Website shall be exclusively to www.SENSOTON.com and to no other web page within this Website. You agree that you shall make no link from a website that you own, control, or author in part or in full, if that website contains any material that violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others, that is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane, indecent, reflects negatively on SENSOTON, or is otherwise objectionable, gives rise to civil liability, or otherwise violates any law, or that encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offence.